What do you say to people who argue that illegal abortion will cause more deaths among women? The answer is here. A common argument from pro-abortion activists is that women will die by the thousands if abortion is made illegal. In the 1960s, the argument was used to prompt the legalization of abortion. It is still used [...]
Subscribe to the mailing list to be notified when our pro-life book's published! NO spam, easy to unscubscribe to. We don't sell or even share your information.
- Sunday Word: The abolitionist history behind “I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day”
- Stanek weekend Q: Reasons to celebrate arrest of abortionists?
- Planned Parenthood and Democrat Party “kissing cousins”
- Pro-life blog buzz 12-19-14
- Pro-life vid of day: Most grateful kids get worst Christmas gifts
- Pro-choice pastor: God loves women who have abortions
- News station investigates clandestine taxpayer funding to Planned Parenthood; cornered elected official huffs off
- Pro-life video of the day: 3D imaging saves lives
- Tales of bad parenting: “Abortion saved my child”
- Pro-life vid of day: Deaf boy no longer isolated
- Georgia to face doctor-prescribed suicide
- Pro-life, pro-choice groups agree in pregnancy case
- Missing 911 call: Ambulance rushes abortion patient from shoddy Florida clinic
- 7th Circuit to hear Christian colleges' case against abortion-pill mandate
- 'Webcam' abortions put Planned Parenthood profits ahead of women's health
- Pro-assisted suicide Vermont legislative leaders lose seats in 2014 midterms
- ADF argues govt shouldn't force Christian pharmacists to dispense abortion-inducing drugs
- 3rd Circuit to hear Christian college's case against abortion-pill mandate
- New Jersey Assembly votes to legalize doctor-prescribed suicide
- Will court force March for Life to pay for abortion pill coverage?
- North Dakota police censor free speech of pro-life "truth truck"
- ADF: AZ schools choose life-affirming curriculum
- Personhood Alliance to launch municipal ballot initiatives
- Congressman says Obama officials aiding China's forced abortions
- ADF addresses U.S. Supreme Court's TX abortion decision