What do you say to people who argue that illegal abortion will cause more deaths among women? The answer is here. A common argument from pro-abortion activists is that women will die by the thousands if abortion is made illegal. In the 1960s, the argument was used to prompt the legalization of abortion. It is still used [...]
Subscribe to the mailing list to be notified when our pro-life book's published! NO spam, easy to unscubscribe to. We don't sell or even share your information.
- Planned Parenthood unaccountable to Government Accountability Office
- Jivin J's Life Links 8-2-10
- Lunch Break: Dad life
- Stanek mini-vacation
- Sunday funnies 8-1-10
- Weekend question: What do you think of Time magazine's graphic cover photo?
- (Prolifer)ations 7-30-10
- Pro-abort prank call to police results in pro-life picket at Planned Parenthood
- NARAL spent only 6.7% of the $10 million it promised during 2008 election cycle
- Jivin J's Life Links 7-30-10
- Lunch Break: Hoops and YoYo - Pour us a cup of coffee
- Politico: Pro-lifers "bullish," pro-aborts "skittish"
- Sunday funnies 7-25-10
- Weekend question: Are pro-lifers going to adopt all the unwanted babies?
- (Prolifer)ations 7-23-10
- Americans United for Life Commends U.S. House for Voting to Protect Women and Unborn Children from the Dangers of Late-Term Abortion Procedures
- House Passage of Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act Conforms Law to Modern Science
- Bill to Protect Unborn Children Passes
- House Moves to Protect Women, Unborn with Late-Term Abortion Ban
- Family Research Council Action announces Josh Duggar as executive director
- Rush Limbaugh: Democrats need amnesty because of abortion
- Joy of nine9
- Beware: Comfort Care and Infanticide
- Police raid Pendergraft's Orlando Women's Center abortion clinic, seize property
- Family planning campaign requires IUDs/sterilization for women of child-bearing age
- Abortion drug debated at Women Deliver Conference
- The heart of abortion
- Pro-life victim of IRS targeting testifies before Ways and Means Committee
- Women Deliver Conference: Rich women vs. poor
- Morbelli autopsy report does not address Carhart's abandonment of abortion patient