What do you say to people who argue that illegal abortion will cause more deaths among women? The answer is here. A common argument from pro-abortion activists is that women will die by the thousands if abortion is made illegal. In the 1960s, the argument was used to prompt the legalization of abortion. It is still used [...]
Subscribe to the mailing list to be notified when our pro-life book's published! NO spam, easy to unscubscribe to. We don't sell or even share your information.
- Planned Parenthood unaccountable to Government Accountability Office
- Jivin J's Life Links 8-2-10
- Lunch Break: Dad life
- Stanek mini-vacation
- Sunday funnies 8-1-10
- Weekend question: What do you think of Time magazine's graphic cover photo?
- (Prolifer)ations 7-30-10
- Pro-abort prank call to police results in pro-life picket at Planned Parenthood
- NARAL spent only 6.7% of the $10 million it promised during 2008 election cycle
- Jivin J's Life Links 7-30-10
- Lunch Break: Hoops and YoYo - Pour us a cup of coffee
- Politico: Pro-lifers "bullish," pro-aborts "skittish"
- Sunday funnies 7-25-10
- Weekend question: Are pro-lifers going to adopt all the unwanted babies?
- (Prolifer)ations 7-23-10
- Analysis of 36 Chinese abortion-breast cancer studies a 'game changer,' says scientist
- Coalition on Abortion/Breast Cancer to file amicus brief with Supreme Court Stating World Health Organization regarding HHS Mandate
- Pending in Congress: the "Gosnell Taught Us Nothing" Act
- New powerful adoption campaign launched during National Adoption Month
- Video: ABQ woman shares why fetal anomalies don't justify late-term abortion
- ABQ pro-life campaign site hacked, e-mail redirected to pro-abortion group
- Appeals ruling against HHS Mandate a partial win for religious freedom
- AUL: Oklahoma Supreme Court blocks common-sense abortion legislation
- World Congress of Families leadership team travels to Kiev, Ukraine
- KS Supreme Court crushes hopes for justice in case against former AG Phill Kline
- He will kill again: Maryland board fails to discipline Carhart for patient death
- New campaign launches to pass 20-week abortion ban in America's late-term abortion capital
- Roe v. Wade's 'Achilles heel' detailed and future collapse predicted at AUL event
- LLDF files brief urging court to keep banned abortionist's clinic closed
- Lawmaker reviews rule change allowing Illinois minors secret STD vaccinations