What do you say to people who argue that illegal abortion will cause more deaths among women? The answer is here. A common argument from pro-abortion activists is that women will die by the thousands if abortion is made illegal. In the 1960s, the argument was used to prompt the legalization of abortion. It is still used [...]
Subscribe to the mailing list to be notified when our pro-life book's published! NO spam, easy to unscubscribe to. We don't sell or even share your information.
- Obama uses the “Chicago Way” to illegally force taxpayers to fund abortion
- Pro-life vid of day: Cosmo doesn’t speak for these women
- Why the selective outrage over showing abortion victim images?
- Pro-life vid of day: Should high schoolers see abortion victims?
- Duck Dynasty star: Don’t ever vote for pro-abortion politicians
- Pro-life blog buzz 9-16-14
- (Not so) Pro-life video of the day: I had an abortion. So what?
- NYT op-ed: Support abortion even if it’s not a “compelling story”
- Police officers oppose converting former abortion clinic into police station
- Pro-life vid of day: “The Race to Save Our Century”
- GAO: Americans paying for abortion through Obamacare
- Rogue UN committee ramps up pressure on abortion
- Texans look to Fifth Circuit to appeal ruling by activist judge
- Family Research Council Action co-sponsoring multistate Summer of Life Campaign
- Baltimore attempting to drag pro-life groups into court
- University professor convicted for assault on pro-life students
- Abortion advocates: Social engineering trumps improving health
- September 13 marks National Day of Remembrance for Aborted Children at gravesites
- ADF seeks investigation of Planned Parenthood for failing to report rape
- Obama's rules of enragement - the HHS Mandate "accommodation"
- High Court decision gives pro-life advocates breathing room
- New Hampshire buffer zone law on hold
- March for Life files suit against abortion-pill mandate
- Hobby Lobby Supreme Court Decision
- Weekend Wrap-up: 10 Recent Articles on Abortion