What do you say to people who argue that illegal abortion will cause more deaths among women? The answer is here. A common argument from pro-abortion activists is that women will die by the thousands if abortion is made illegal. In the 1960s, the argument was used to prompt the legalization of abortion. It is still used [...]
Subscribe to the mailing list to be notified when our pro-life book's published! NO spam, easy to unscubscribe to. We don't sell or even share your information.
- Stanek Sunday funnies 7-27-14
- Stanek Sunday Word: “Desire God’s pure word as newborn babies desire milk”
- Pro-life photo of the week: Abortion clinic bricks
- Help JillStanek.com reach fundraising goal!
- Stanek weekend question: Is the abortion battle becoming increasingly “corrosive”?
- Hollywood studios used abortion to cover up steamy secrets
- Pro-life blog buzz 7-25-14
- Pro-life daily vid: Gamer parents charged with neglect of baby
- Pro-life activists wreak havoc on New Orleans’ pro-abortion peace
- Pro-choice couple goes around mocking pro-life protests
- High Court decision gives pro-life advocates breathing room
- New Hampshire buffer zone law on hold
- March for Life files suit against abortion-pill mandate
- Hobby Lobby Supreme Court Decision
- Weekend Wrap-up: 10 Recent Articles on Abortion
- FRC, 40 groups rally outside White House to save Meriam Ibrahim
- AUL commends Live Action report revealing Planned Parenthood's corruption
- First round freedom win for IA, MI Christian colleges against HHS mandate
- UK's Largest Christian Festival Ban's Pro-Life Exhibits
- Brain Dead is not Dead?
- Pro-Life Summer Camp for Students
- Down Syndrome Abortions
- Israeli group meets with Congressional leaders to share best practices in stemming abortion
- Thomas More Society wins historic N.O.W. v. Scheidler case
- Court blocks enforcement of HHS mandate against James Dobson's Family Talk