Culture Jam for Life is a community and organization that confronts moral relativism and the evils of abortion, infanticide, and the dehumanization of the vulnerable. Check out our web site at www.culturejamforlife.com.
Subscribe to the mailing list to be notified when our pro-life book's published! NO spam, easy to unscubscribe to. We don't sell or even share your information.
- Pro-life vid of day: Group suggests national strike to protest abortion
- Black Friday Pro-Life Drop Card Project
- Feminist: Please, bro-choicers, talk about how great abortion is!
- Pro-life vid of the day: The Drop Box
- Gym kicks out member over “offensive” pro-life t-shirt
- The Personhood split, Part I: Structure
- Pro-life blog buzz 11-18-14
- Pro-life vid of day: Planned Parenthood emulates drug pushers?
- Dear Pastor: Why decry human trafficking but ignore abortion?
- Pro-life vid of day: “They’re just little babies”
- ADF argues govt shouldn't force Christian pharmacists to dispense abortion-inducing drugs
- 3rd Circuit to hear Christian college's case against abortion-pill mandate
- New Jersey Assembly votes to legalize doctor-prescribed suicide
- Will court force March for Life to pay for abortion pill coverage?
- North Dakota police censor free speech of pro-life "truth truck"
- ADF: AZ schools choose life-affirming curriculum
- Personhood Alliance to launch municipal ballot initiatives
- Congressman says Obama officials aiding China's forced abortions
- ADF addresses U.S. Supreme Court's TX abortion decision
- International Day of the Girl Child: Rep. Chris Smith, Chen Guangcheng and Reggie Littlejohn on China's One Child Policy
- National Life Chain Sunday 2014 - October 5
- Playing the victim card ignores the real victim: the unborn baby
- Miss America, abortion, and why these two things go together now... unfortunately
- Alliance Defending Freedom appeals illegal funding of abortions with CO taxpayer dollars
- GAO: Americans paying for abortion through Obamacare