Culture Jam for Life is a community and organization that confronts moral relativism and the evils of abortion, infanticide, and the dehumanization of the vulnerable. Check out our web site at www.culturejamforlife.com.
Subscribe to the mailing list to be notified when our pro-life book's published! NO spam, easy to unscubscribe to. We don't sell or even share your information.
- Planned Parenthood unaccountable to Government Accountability Office
- Jivin J's Life Links 8-2-10
- Lunch Break: Dad life
- Stanek mini-vacation
- Sunday funnies 8-1-10
- Weekend question: What do you think of Time magazine's graphic cover photo?
- (Prolifer)ations 7-30-10
- Pro-abort prank call to police results in pro-life picket at Planned Parenthood
- NARAL spent only 6.7% of the $10 million it promised during 2008 election cycle
- Jivin J's Life Links 7-30-10
- Lunch Break: Hoops and YoYo - Pour us a cup of coffee
- Politico: Pro-lifers "bullish," pro-aborts "skittish"
- Sunday funnies 7-25-10
- Weekend question: Are pro-lifers going to adopt all the unwanted babies?
- (Prolifer)ations 7-23-10
- MS lawmakers embrace common sense protections by limiting abortion at 5 months of pregnancy
- Cleveland abortion patient's death and identity confirmed
- Mending my heart and my marriage after abortion
- In HHS Mandate lawsuits, SCOTUS will learn of WHO designation of birth control pill as carcinogen
- The absurdity of a "National Day of Appreciation for Abortion Providers"
- NRLC releases report examining effects of the ACA in the United States
- PPFA's political arms already flexing muscle to adoring media
- Charlotte Dawson, abortion, suicide and the grace of God
- Bolivia snubs UN committee, upholds abortion ban
- Ending abortion: Why exception cases matter but ultimately don't
- How love will win the battles and logic will win the war
- Vatican blasts UN committee for asking Church to change teaching on abortion, homosexuality
- Thomas More Society shocked at Obama's denial of IRS' targeting of pro-life groups, despite proof
- SCOTUS: Life Legal Defense Foundation confronts idea of birth control as "healthcare"
- Settlement ensures freedom for IL mobile pregnancy center