From friends: It’s sad how many of the “progressives” were and are all about eugenics, whether it was Margaret Sanger the founder of Planned Parenthood, Lawrence Lader the population control advocate and NARAL co-founder, or Obama science advisor, the fascist John Holdren who advocated forced abortion and involuntary sterilizations through the water supply! Anyway, I [...]
Subscribe to the mailing list to be notified when our pro-life book's published! NO spam, easy to unscubscribe to. We don't sell or even share your information.
- Planned Parenthood unaccountable to Government Accountability Office
- Jivin J's Life Links 8-2-10
- Lunch Break: Dad life
- Stanek mini-vacation
- Sunday funnies 8-1-10
- Weekend question: What do you think of Time magazine's graphic cover photo?
- (Prolifer)ations 7-30-10
- Pro-abort prank call to police results in pro-life picket at Planned Parenthood
- NARAL spent only 6.7% of the $10 million it promised during 2008 election cycle
- Jivin J's Life Links 7-30-10
- Lunch Break: Hoops and YoYo - Pour us a cup of coffee
- Politico: Pro-lifers "bullish," pro-aborts "skittish"
- Sunday funnies 7-25-10
- Weekend question: Are pro-lifers going to adopt all the unwanted babies?
- (Prolifer)ations 7-23-10
- Ask Pro-Choice People, What is an Abortion?
- If not us, who? If not now? When?
- JUSTICE FOR CASSIE AND MOLLY
- January 1st, Join the Monthly Call for Life!
- Click Like If You Are Pro-Life!
- Are you a "Teen Defender?"
- Prayer Pivot - Pro-Life Prayer, 365-Days a Year!
- December 7th, 1941 - Remember
- Call for Life Today!
- Supreme Court's Ruling: A Reason for Sorrow
- Wording increases/decreases support for assisted suicide, Gallup finds
- Secret OH Dept of Health docs reveal 47 botched abortions, countless safety violations & more
- "Abortion is Not a Health Issue" ad campaign reaches out to those in NYC
- Pro-life, religious groups resist illegal DC bills; ADF ready to defend those affected
- Defending the right to life before the European Court