Pro-life blogs has some good commentary on a recent article that debunks the myth that childbirth is more dangerous than abortion for the mother. Besides, abortion is unsafe for the child since the purpose is to kill her or him, and childbirth can be safe for both the mother and the child if there is [...]
Subscribe to the mailing list to be notified when our pro-life book's published! NO spam, easy to unscubscribe to. We don't sell or even share your information.
- Pro-life vid of day: Should high schoolers see abortion victims?
- Duck Dynasty star: Don’t ever vote for pro-abortion politicians
- Pro-life blog buzz 9-16-14
- (Not so) Pro-life video of the day: I had an abortion. So what?
- NYT op-ed: Support abortion even if it’s not a “compelling story”
- Police officers oppose converting former abortion clinic into police station
- Pro-life vid of day: “The Race to Save Our Century”
- Stanek one of “7 women working tirelessly to attack equal rights for women”
- Delivery room photos help mom cope with loss
- Stanek Sunday Word: “Obey my rules for best health” ~ Ex 15:26
- GAO: Americans paying for abortion through Obamacare
- Rogue UN committee ramps up pressure on abortion
- Texans look to Fifth Circuit to appeal ruling by activist judge
- Family Research Council Action co-sponsoring multistate Summer of Life Campaign
- Baltimore attempting to drag pro-life groups into court
- University professor convicted for assault on pro-life students
- Abortion advocates: Social engineering trumps improving health
- September 13 marks National Day of Remembrance for Aborted Children at gravesites
- ADF seeks investigation of Planned Parenthood for failing to report rape
- Obama's rules of enragement - the HHS Mandate "accommodation"
- High Court decision gives pro-life advocates breathing room
- New Hampshire buffer zone law on hold
- March for Life files suit against abortion-pill mandate
- Hobby Lobby Supreme Court Decision
- Weekend Wrap-up: 10 Recent Articles on Abortion