Pro-life blogs has some good commentary on a recent article that debunks the myth that childbirth is more dangerous than abortion for the mother. Besides, abortion is unsafe for the child since the purpose is to kill her or him, and childbirth can be safe for both the mother and the child if there is [...]
Subscribe to the mailing list to be notified when our pro-life book's published! NO spam, easy to unscubscribe to. We don't sell or even share your information.
- Stanek Sunday funnies 8-31-14
- Stanek Sunday Word: “He chose what the world thinks is nothing…”
- Pro-life photo of the week: Benham Bros out senators who oppose 20-wk abortion ban
- Stanek weekend question: Should pro-lifers press PBS to cancel “After Tiller” or demand equal time?
- Transgender world excluded from pro-choice slogans
- Pro-life blog buzz 8-29-14
- ANNOUNCING: Pro-lifers to hijack late-term abortion Twitter love fest TODAY
- Pro-life vid of day: Do pro-lifers care about kids after birth?
- Latest abortion play: Underage DIY abortion for “ticking time bomb”
- Pro-life news brief 8-28-14
- Family Research Council Action co-sponsoring multistate Summer of Life Campaign
- Baltimore attempting to drag pro-life groups into court
- University professor convicted for assault on pro-life students
- Abortion advocates: Social engineering trumps improving health
- September 13 marks National Day of Remembrance for Aborted Children at gravesites
- ADF seeks investigation of Planned Parenthood for failing to report rape
- Obama's rules of enragement - the HHS Mandate "accommodation"
- High Court decision gives pro-life advocates breathing room
- New Hampshire buffer zone law on hold
- March for Life files suit against abortion-pill mandate
- Hobby Lobby Supreme Court Decision
- Weekend Wrap-up: 10 Recent Articles on Abortion
- FRC, 40 groups rally outside White House to save Meriam Ibrahim
- AUL commends Live Action report revealing Planned Parenthood's corruption
- First round freedom win for IA, MI Christian colleges against HHS mandate