The LA Times reviews a new documentary on the saddening war and wickedness in Darfur: It’s a melancholic conclusion to a story of horror and savagery: an estimated 400,000 dead, 2.5 million refugees, countless women raped, rampant starvation and disease. As other journalistic efforts have done, “Sand and Sorrow” lays blame on the Sudanese government, [...]
Subscribe to the mailing list to be notified when our pro-life book's published! NO spam, easy to unscubscribe to. We don't sell or even share your information.
- Pro-life vid of day: Toddler amputee’s determination inspires
- Planned Parenthood captures abortion monopoly in Texas
- TV series features late-term abortion episode
- Pro-life blog buzz 7-22-14
- Pro-life daily vid: 40 Days for Life offers hope in the darkness
- Sexual revolution replaced guillotines with Planned Parenthood
- Pro-life vid of day: Pregnant mom has eye removed to save baby
- Is paying women not to abort the solution?
- JillStanek.com needs you!
- Stanek Sunday funnies 7-20-14
- High Court decision gives pro-life advocates breathing room
- New Hampshire buffer zone law on hold
- March for Life files suit against abortion-pill mandate
- Hobby Lobby Supreme Court Decision
- Weekend Wrap-up: 10 Recent Articles on Abortion
- FRC, 40 groups rally outside White House to save Meriam Ibrahim
- AUL commends Live Action report revealing Planned Parenthood's corruption
- First round freedom win for IA, MI Christian colleges against HHS mandate
- UK's Largest Christian Festival Ban's Pro-Life Exhibits
- Brain Dead is not Dead?
- Pro-Life Summer Camp for Students
- Down Syndrome Abortions
- Israeli group meets with Congressional leaders to share best practices in stemming abortion
- Thomas More Society wins historic N.O.W. v. Scheidler case
- Court blocks enforcement of HHS mandate against James Dobson's Family Talk