It is alarming how many main-stream politicians are pro-abortion. A few appear wishy-washy in their beliefs. According to the CNN Election Center 2008, popular candidate Mitt Romney began his political lifestyle as a pro-abortionist. Now, he has switched his views to a popular “sometimes” view. Only Republican John McCain seems to share Romney’s view on [...]
Subscribe to the mailing list to be notified when our pro-life book's published! NO spam, easy to unscubscribe to. We don't sell or even share your information.
- Pro-life vid of day: Mom’s first birthday
- Rick Perry, Joan Rivers, and clinic regulations
- I’m as tired of asking for donations as you, please help!
- Sunday Word: God’s deal, “What I will do if you live by my laws”
- Stanek Sunday funnies 9-28-14
- Pro-life photos of the week: Pregnancy journey in 3 snapshots
- Stanek weekend Q: Will attempts to destigmatize abortion work in pro-life favor?
- Ginsburg “comforted” to know her progeny can abort her progeny
- Goldberg: The “war on women” is over, and women won
- Pro-life blog buzz 9-26-14
- Miss America, abortion, and why these two things go together now... unfortunately
- Alliance Defending Freedom appeals illegal funding of abortions with CO taxpayer dollars
- GAO: Americans paying for abortion through Obamacare
- Rogue UN committee ramps up pressure on abortion
- Texans look to Fifth Circuit to appeal ruling by activist judge
- Family Research Council Action co-sponsoring multistate Summer of Life Campaign
- Baltimore attempting to drag pro-life groups into court
- University professor convicted for assault on pro-life students
- Abortion advocates: Social engineering trumps improving health
- September 13 marks National Day of Remembrance for Aborted Children at gravesites
- ADF seeks investigation of Planned Parenthood for failing to report rape
- Obama's rules of enragement - the HHS Mandate "accommodation"
- High Court decision gives pro-life advocates breathing room
- New Hampshire buffer zone law on hold
- March for Life files suit against abortion-pill mandate