Many aren’t aware of Feminists for Life, but that’s changing. While I may not agree with all their points, they do have some informative literature on how all the early feminists, from Elizabeth Cady Stanton and Susan B. Anthony to Alice Paul Walker, opposed abortion and saw it as just another dehumanization of women. Check [...]
Subscribe to the mailing list to be notified when our pro-life book's published! NO spam, easy to unscubscribe to. We don't sell or even share your information.
- Maternity Halloween costume could pass for pro-life
- Pro-life blog buzz 9-30-14
- If Planned Parenthood collapses, so does the abortion industry, Part 1
- (Not so) pro-life vid of day: Killing a newborn is the doctor’s call?
- Abortions are expensive, so taxpayers should fund them
- Pro-life vid of day: Mom’s first birthday
- Rick Perry, Joan Rivers, and clinic regulations
- I’m as tired of asking for donations as you, please help!
- Sunday Word: God’s deal, “What I will do if you live by my laws”
- Stanek Sunday funnies 9-28-14
- Playing the victim card ignores the real victim: the unborn baby
- Miss America, abortion, and why these two things go together now... unfortunately
- Alliance Defending Freedom appeals illegal funding of abortions with CO taxpayer dollars
- GAO: Americans paying for abortion through Obamacare
- Rogue UN committee ramps up pressure on abortion
- Texans look to Fifth Circuit to appeal ruling by activist judge
- Family Research Council Action co-sponsoring multistate Summer of Life Campaign
- Baltimore attempting to drag pro-life groups into court
- University professor convicted for assault on pro-life students
- Abortion advocates: Social engineering trumps improving health
- September 13 marks National Day of Remembrance for Aborted Children at gravesites
- ADF seeks investigation of Planned Parenthood for failing to report rape
- Obama's rules of enragement - the HHS Mandate "accommodation"
- High Court decision gives pro-life advocates breathing room
- New Hampshire buffer zone law on hold