The LA Times reviews a new documentary on the saddening war and wickedness in Darfur: It’s a melancholic conclusion to a story of horror and savagery: an estimated 400,000 dead, 2.5 million refugees, countless women raped, rampant starvation and disease. As other journalistic efforts have done, “Sand and Sorrow” lays blame on the Sudanese government, [...]
Subscribe to the mailing list to be notified when our pro-life book's published! NO spam, easy to unscubscribe to. We don't sell or even share your information.
- Pro-life photo of the week: Benham Bros out senators who oppose 20-wk abortion ban
- Stanek weekend question: Should pro-lifers press PBS to cancel “After Tiller” or demand equal time?
- Transgender world excluded from pro-choice slogans
- Pro-life blog buzz 8-29-14
- ANNOUNCING: Pro-lifers to hijack late-term abortion Twitter love fest TODAY
- Pro-life vid of day: Do pro-lifers care about kids after birth?
- Latest abortion play: Underage DIY abortion for “ticking time bomb”
- Pro-life news brief 8-28-14
- (Not so) pro-life vid of day: Baby can be killed until cord cut
- Feminist thinks “The Giver” is a slam to pro-lifers
- Family Research Council Action co-sponsoring multistate Summer of Life Campaign
- Baltimore attempting to drag pro-life groups into court
- University professor convicted for assault on pro-life students
- Abortion advocates: Social engineering trumps improving health
- September 13 marks National Day of Remembrance for Aborted Children at gravesites
- ADF seeks investigation of Planned Parenthood for failing to report rape
- Obama's rules of enragement - the HHS Mandate "accommodation"
- High Court decision gives pro-life advocates breathing room
- New Hampshire buffer zone law on hold
- March for Life files suit against abortion-pill mandate
- Hobby Lobby Supreme Court Decision
- Weekend Wrap-up: 10 Recent Articles on Abortion
- FRC, 40 groups rally outside White House to save Meriam Ibrahim
- AUL commends Live Action report revealing Planned Parenthood's corruption
- First round freedom win for IA, MI Christian colleges against HHS mandate