Here’s a comment I posted on this pro-Obama blog: When it comes to Oprah, Caveat Emptor, buyer beware. She promoted James Frey’s memoir which turned out to be a fake. She promoted “the Secret”, a nonsensical cult that blames people for ALL their problems (you can’t change reality by thinking it), and she promoted [...]
Subscribe to the mailing list to be notified when our pro-life book's published! NO spam, easy to unscubscribe to. We don't sell or even share your information.
- Receive FREE signed copy of “The Race to Save Our Century” for monthly pledge!
- Stanek Sunday Word: “He gently leads those that have little ones”
- Stanek Sunday funnies 9-21-14
- The perfect age to die: 75
- Stanek wkend Q: Why the uproar over Miss America’s stint at Planned Parenthood?
- Pro-life blog buzz 9-19-14
- Pro-life vid of day: Sisters give birth to sons hours apart
- NRLC prez reacts to Miss America’s Planned Parenthood internship
- Obama uses the “Chicago Way” to illegally force taxpayers to fund abortion
- Pro-life vid of day: Cosmo doesn’t speak for these women
- Alliance Defending Freedom appeals illegal funding of abortions with CO taxpayer dollars
- GAO: Americans paying for abortion through Obamacare
- Rogue UN committee ramps up pressure on abortion
- Texans look to Fifth Circuit to appeal ruling by activist judge
- Family Research Council Action co-sponsoring multistate Summer of Life Campaign
- Baltimore attempting to drag pro-life groups into court
- University professor convicted for assault on pro-life students
- Abortion advocates: Social engineering trumps improving health
- September 13 marks National Day of Remembrance for Aborted Children at gravesites
- ADF seeks investigation of Planned Parenthood for failing to report rape
- Obama's rules of enragement - the HHS Mandate "accommodation"
- High Court decision gives pro-life advocates breathing room
- New Hampshire buffer zone law on hold
- March for Life files suit against abortion-pill mandate
- Hobby Lobby Supreme Court Decision