The (pro-abortion “news” service) Associated Press has an interesting article on a campaign by a pro-life woman to get others to acknowledge the scientific reality that life begins at conception: DENVER (AP) — A 20-year-old law student has become a cause celebre in the anti-abortion movement for her efforts to have the state Constitution define fertilized [...]
Subscribe to the mailing list to be notified when our pro-life book's published! NO spam, easy to unscubscribe to. We don't sell or even share your information.
- My new role at Susan B. Anthony List
- Defunding Planned Parenthood now closer than any time in history
- Dear Planned Parenthood: Stopping illegal profiteering from baby body parts does not erase past profiteering
- StemExpress CEO Cate Dyer is lying, but why?
- BREAKING: Long awaited StemExpress video released – severed baby heads are funny
- TRO lifted, CMP releases clip of StemExpress CEO joking about shipping intact fetuses
- Be part of the largest Planned Parenthood protest in HISTORY
- Video #7: Hey, let’s cut an aborted baby’s face in half to get to the brain
- Ask Pro-Choice People, What is an Abortion?
- If not us, who? If not now? When?
- JUSTICE FOR CASSIE AND MOLLY
- January 1st, Join the Monthly Call for Life!
- Click Like If You Are Pro-Life!
- Are you a "Teen Defender?"
- Prayer Pivot - Pro-Life Prayer, 365-Days a Year!
- December 7th, 1941 - Remember
- Call for Life Today!
- Supreme Court's Ruling: A Reason for Sorrow
- Wording increases/decreases support for assisted suicide, Gallup finds
- Secret OH Dept of Health docs reveal 47 botched abortions, countless safety violations & more
- "Abortion is Not a Health Issue" ad campaign reaches out to those in NYC
- Pro-life, religious groups resist illegal DC bills; ADF ready to defend those affected
- Defending the right to life before the European Court