World Net Daily has an article about another attack by a pro-abortion extremist against those who practice their freedom of speech and question the killing of children. This happens quite often although the media ignore it. Pro-life activists are calling for an investigation into – and possibly prosecution of – police officers who responded to a [...]
Subscribe to the mailing list to be notified when our pro-life book's published! NO spam, easy to unscubscribe to. We don't sell or even share your information.
- Pro-life vid of the day: The terracotta daughters of China
- If Planned Parenthood collapses, the abortion industry collapses, Part II
- Maternity Halloween costume could pass for pro-life
- Pro-life blog buzz 9-30-14
- If Planned Parenthood collapses, so does the abortion industry, Part 1
- (Not so) pro-life vid of day: Killing a newborn is the doctor’s call?
- Abortions are expensive, so taxpayers should fund them
- Pro-life vid of day: Mom’s first birthday
- Rick Perry, Joan Rivers, and clinic regulations
- I’m as tired of asking for donations as you, please help!
- National Life Chain Sunday 2014 - October 5
- Playing the victim card ignores the real victim: the unborn baby
- Miss America, abortion, and why these two things go together now... unfortunately
- Alliance Defending Freedom appeals illegal funding of abortions with CO taxpayer dollars
- GAO: Americans paying for abortion through Obamacare
- Rogue UN committee ramps up pressure on abortion
- Texans look to Fifth Circuit to appeal ruling by activist judge
- Family Research Council Action co-sponsoring multistate Summer of Life Campaign
- Baltimore attempting to drag pro-life groups into court
- University professor convicted for assault on pro-life students
- Abortion advocates: Social engineering trumps improving health
- September 13 marks National Day of Remembrance for Aborted Children at gravesites
- ADF seeks investigation of Planned Parenthood for failing to report rape
- Obama's rules of enragement - the HHS Mandate "accommodation"
- High Court decision gives pro-life advocates breathing room