World Net Daily has an article about another attack by a pro-abortion extremist against those who practice their freedom of speech and question the killing of children. This happens quite often although the media ignore it. Pro-life activists are calling for an investigation into – and possibly prosecution of – police officers who responded to a [...]
Subscribe to the mailing list to be notified when our pro-life book's published! NO spam, easy to unscubscribe to. We don't sell or even share your information.
- Pro-life blog buzz 9-19-14
- Pro-life vid of day: Sisters give birth to sons hours apart
- NRLC prez reacts to Miss America’s Planned Parenthood internship
- Obama uses the “Chicago Way” to illegally force taxpayers to fund abortion
- Pro-life vid of day: Cosmo doesn’t speak for these women
- Why the selective outrage over showing abortion victim images?
- Pro-life vid of day: Should high schoolers see abortion victims?
- Duck Dynasty star: Don’t ever vote for pro-abortion politicians
- Pro-life blog buzz 9-16-14
- (Not so) Pro-life video of the day: I had an abortion. So what?
- Alliance Defending Freedom appeals illegal funding of abortions with CO taxpayer dollars
- GAO: Americans paying for abortion through Obamacare
- Rogue UN committee ramps up pressure on abortion
- Texans look to Fifth Circuit to appeal ruling by activist judge
- Family Research Council Action co-sponsoring multistate Summer of Life Campaign
- Baltimore attempting to drag pro-life groups into court
- University professor convicted for assault on pro-life students
- Abortion advocates: Social engineering trumps improving health
- September 13 marks National Day of Remembrance for Aborted Children at gravesites
- ADF seeks investigation of Planned Parenthood for failing to report rape
- Obama's rules of enragement - the HHS Mandate "accommodation"
- High Court decision gives pro-life advocates breathing room
- New Hampshire buffer zone law on hold
- March for Life files suit against abortion-pill mandate
- Hobby Lobby Supreme Court Decision